Forum

Affiliate Disclosures

DIY LEGO Batman Cake Receives Invite  

RSS

Stanley
Eminent Member
18/04/2017 5:07 pm  

I've been a member of Flickr for ages but never really used it much till recently so I'm not privy to everything that you can do, and so I was pleasantly surprised to get an invitation to include the my screenshot of the DIY LEGO Batman Cake in the Flickr group "Sliced Cake" which apparently is all about photos of - well...sliced cake.

From the group's description:
Hey Ya'll! Welcome to Sliced Cake....thanks for stopping by and looking around! Feel free to post as many pics of cakes, cupcakes, pastries, cookies, etc. that you've made or bought, as long as we get to see a little peek of what it looks like in the inside!

So now it's in the photo pool there ­čśÇ

Edited: 5 days  ago

BNN|Brick News Network
BNN @Flipboard: http://flip.it/.mSShZ

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register

Brick News Network is not affiliated, endorsed or sponsored by any company or product; including LEGO®, Mattel®, or Mega Brands®. All trademarks are the repective property of the trademark owner or holder.
All pricing deemed accurate at time of posting. Brick News Network; including but not limited to owners, partners, or affiliate parties are not responsible for any price adjustments, changes or mistakes or typographical errors; including but not limited to prices of 3rd party affiliates or affiliated websites.